Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kinfolk Living

Kindred Spirit- (n) a person who shares beliefs, attitudes, feelings, or features with another, also called a kindred soul.

Kinfolk Magazine- (pn) quarterly magazine that collects ideas from a growing international community of artists, writers, designers, photographers, cooks and others who are interested in creating small gatherings and finding new things to make and do.

Simple, creative, intentional. This is the dream I chase. The mirror in my office received a mini makeover today.  It's all about the details.

 
It took all of five minutes. Styling is so much fun. I find it so peaceful. Probably because I'm lucky enough to have a guy that assembles and installs all of my Ikea pieces for me. All I have to do is add a personal touch afterwards.
 

I love creating in our beautiful home. Making it mine. Making it lovely.

I've been slowly adding and changing elements around the house. I think this one was superb.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! This is very cute. So happy I've found your blog!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i love this blog and this DIY! ^_^

    ReplyDelete